Müller handling equipment includes:
- Drum Handling
- Container Handling
- Mobile Handling
- Pallet Transfer Units
- Manual Handling
Whether in the pharmaceutical, chemical or food products industry, cost-effective drum handling is one of the key factors in the process economics. Müller handling equipment stands for high performance and exceptional quality that’s extremely safe and reliable. Müller has over 25 years of accumulated experience in this field. They design, develop and manufacture all of their CE-compliant products.
Müller’s proximity to the market and AIC’s local presence on a global scale, give you the security and dependability to be expected from a reliable business partner.
Benefits for you include:
- Electromechanical drives for all machine functions
- Linear motion with roller chains or ball screw spindle
- With relay control system or programmable logic controller (PLC)
- Available with weighing system
- Maximum repeatability for all travel positions
- Control of peripheral equipment such as metering butterfly valve, vibratory device, etc.
- Utilities supply from ceiling or floor
- Suitable for cleanrooms
- Design compliant with FDA and GMP regulations, for ATEX Zones 1, 21, 2 and 22
- Qualification documentation (FDS, IQ/OQ)
- Factory acceptance test (FAT)
- Installation on site (with SAT)
- Freestanding construction or with ceiling steady bearing